We are PROLETS trading name registered under SUSSEX PROPERTY PARTNERSHIP company number 09047528 and registered address 2 Ashford Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6LJ. Our Data
Protection Lead can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
For the purpose of UK data protection law, the data controller is PROLETS/SUSSEX PROPERTY PARTNERSHIP.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; and
- information about your visit.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
○ to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; ○ to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
○ to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.;
○ to notify you about changes to our service;to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
○ to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
○ to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
○ to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
○ as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
○ to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
○ to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
○ We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your
identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect
Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.- We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
○ Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
Where we store your personal data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to tell us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by unsubscribing to any of the marketing emails we send you by notifying us of your intention to be unsubscribed.
UK data protection law also gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at Prolets, 2 Ashford Road, Brighton, BN1 6LJ or by email@example.com
We will comply with the law in responding to your requests. That means that there may be some legal reasons why we cannot comply with all requests.
We are members of the ICO, you have the right at any time to raise your concern with the ICO at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.